BioAgile Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Clinical Research Company, a privately-owned well established full-service CRO (Contract Research Organization) headquartered in Bangalore, India. BioAgile caters business solutions to Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Herbs, Cosmetics and Medical Devices industries. The contract research organization built by a dedicated team having diverse talents and expertise to provide clinical services in the most ethical ways.
We offer Clinical Research Services comprising of Medical Writing, Clinical Data Management, Site Management, Biostatistical and Regulatory Services making us boutique CRO (Contract Research Organization) offering an end to end services with an international reach, combined with the level of quality and customer service.
As a client you will benefit:
- Working with a company that has the capabilities of a truly full service, International organization, with a breadth of service, capabilities and expertise not seen outside of the very largest CRO’s, but with a scale where you matter a proven provider offering quality and reliability.
- The company that is drawing best in the industry, Bio Pharma and CRO, to ensure we think and deliver like drug developers.
- A lean managerial infrastructure ensuring senior oversight and governance on all the programs we work on.
- A company with experience and expertise in working in some of the most complex areas of Clinical Research.
- Efficient, nimble and responsive customer care.
- Each Clinical Study assigned a seasoned Project Manager who is your main point of contact throughout the study and is responsible for driving the activities of the study team. Our Project Managers are supported by the most senior and experienced personnel within the company. This occurs informally on an ‘ad hoc’ day-to-day basis and in the most structured setting of monthly Project Review Meetings.
- Direct access to them and to all other members of your study team as required.
- It is important to ensure that regular communication is maintained throughout the entire duration of the project.
- Established trial management procedures and processes for rapid study start-up and efficient conduct of your study.
- Close cooperation with central labs, data management, IMP management, regulatory affairs etc., to drive your study and keep it on track.
Ms. Divya. C
Chief Executive Officer
Divya Chandradhara, a Biochemist by education is currently the CEO of
Dr. Subrahmanyam Vangala
Chief Scientific Advisor
Dr. Subrahmanyam Vangala has 23 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry specialized in drug discovery and development research of NCE’s and contributed to more than 30 INDs and 7 NDAs. He started his career as Sr.Scientist at American Cyanamid (now Pfizer), New York USA. He then moved to Purdue Pharma, NY, USA as a group leader followed with as Research Fellow/Site Head of DMPK at Johnson & Johnson in NJ, USA, Director Pharmacology & Toxicology at Shire Human genetic therapies, Vice President, DMPK & Toxicology at Sai Advantium Pharma and Vice President, DMPK, Genetic Toxicology and Clinical Pharmacology at Advinus Therapeutics Ltd. He received his PhD from the Department of Biochemistry, Memorial University, Newfoundland, St. John’s, Canada. Then he completed his post-doctoral training at University of Colorado, Boulder, USA and as a Assistant Specialist Scientist at University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Subrahmanyam has more than 50 publications including 40 plus peer reviewed publications, and invited book chapters. He is currently on the editorial board for STM Journal of Toxicology, MedCrave-Journal of Analytical and Pharmaceutical Research and ECronicon-Pharmacology & Toxicology. He also served as International Editorial Advisory Board for “Clinical Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine”.
Ms. Shalini Dayananda
Associate Vice President
Shalini has over fifteen years of experience in the clinical research industry. She has held leadership positions in various organizations. She has worked with multinational companies like Pharm-Olam International and Pharmaceutical Companies like Himalaya Herbal Healthcare. Throughout her clinical research experience, she has been involved with various Pharma Companies and Academic Institutions in the country, in providing advisory assistance in various aspects of clinical research. She is well versed with the regulatory scenario in India and is also involved with mentoring the colleagues, research team and training of Investigators at the sites.
Dr. M Ravishankar M.D
Medical Director – Natural Products
Dr. Ravisankar, Ayurvedic Pharmacology M.D (Ayurveda), Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. Dr. Ravi Shankar is a Dedicated and experienced Medical professional, since last 15 years, offering an insightful exposure and hands-on experience in pharmaceutical industries, clinical medicine & academics. Strong industrial and academic background; earned PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Post graduate in Ayurvedic pharmacology possess in-depth knowledge of Clinical Trials, information of the consent process, Laboratory sampling, Drug dispensing and accountability, SAEs reporting, Paper CRF, Functioning of local regulatory bodies. Dr. Ravi Shankar is the technical head for all Natural product Clinical Research in BioAgile.
Dr. Ajaikumar B. Kunnumakkara
Chief Technical Advisor
Dr. Ajaikumar B. Kunnumakkara, is currently working as a faculty member in the Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Assam, India (IIT Guwahati). He earned his doctorate in 2006 from Amala Cancer Research Center, Thrissur, affiliated with University of Calicut, Kerala, India. Dr. Kunnumakkara did his first postdoctoral work at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA (2005–2008) and his second postdoctoral work at the National Cancer Institute of National Institutes of Health (NCI/NIH), Bethesda, Maryland, USA (2008–2010); where he was subsequently employed as a NIH Scientist from 2010 to 2012. Dr. Kunnumakkara’s research interests include identification of novel biomarkers for cancer diagnosis and prognosis. He is also interested in chemosensitization of cancer by natural products, the role of inflammatory pathways in cancer development and their inhibition by plant derived compounds especially, derived from fruits, vegetables and spices. He is credited with the publication of more than 120 research articles. He has more than 13,000 citations with an h-index of >39. Currently, his work is cited over 1,800 times in the literature annually. Dr. Kunnumakkara has also edited four books.